Brief Background on Company
We work with some of the country's best insurance companies to find the right dental insurance for you based on your specific needs. The Dental Insurance Shop is designed to help individuals, families, students, and seniors find the best value for insurance and benefit needs. We strive to provide high quality insurance including:
- Individual and family dental insurance
- No-Waiting dental insurance
- Student dental insurance
- Indemnity and Preferred Provider Organization networks
Background on Scholarship
We know saving up for school can be tough. At The Dental Insurance Shop, we believe that scholarships can give ambitious students the opportunity to focus on his or her studies instead of worrying about the cost of books and tuition. With that little extra help, we believe you can achieve greatness. The Dental Insurance Shop is offering a $1,000 non-renewable scholarship to enable one student chosen from all entries to pursue his or her education. Download Scholarship Flyer
The Dental Insurance Shop Merit Scholarship is open to high school seniors enrolled in an undergraduate program as a full time student at any accredited U.S. college, university or institute.
To see if your school is eligible, please visit: http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Each applicant must have one of the following minimum test scores: ACT composite of 31 (without writing) or SAT math and critical reading combined score of 1420.
- Also must rank in the top 5 percent of their graduating class AND/OR have a cumulative grade point average of 3.8 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the eligible candidates.
The deadline to submit an applicaiton is June 30th, 2017.
Where to Apply:
Each applicant must submit their application by using the ONLINE APPLICATION (Closed for 2017) following the above instructions to complete the scholarship applicaiton.
One student will be awarded a $1,000.00 scholarship.
July 15th, 2017
ALL APPLICANT SUBMISSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE "Guidelines for the Dental Insurance Shop Scholarship Submissions".